Canada's Energy Future
Send Us Your Comments
We want to hear your thoughts on the Energy Futures Report. Whether it is a response to the outcomes in the Report or your thoughts on the Web site, we want to hear from you. E-mail us at email@example.com.
Long term analyses are required to ensure that oil and gas exports do not exceed the surplus remaining after Canada’s reasonably foreseeable energy needs are met in the long-term.
In addition to conducting its own quantitative analysis, the NEB consults with Canadian energy experts and interested stakeholders representing industry, government, non-governmental organizations and academia in developing Canada’s Energy Future reports.
Analysis and Publications
- Energy Futures Supplement: Demand Sensitivities - April 2015
- Canada’s Energy Future 2013 - Energy Supply and Demand Projections to 2035 - An Energy Market Assessment | [PDF 6852 KB] | Appendices - November 2013
- Energy Demand Highlights
- Crude Oil and Bitumen Highlights
- Electricity Outlook Highlights
- Natural Gas Outlook Highlights
- Date modified: